Today we’re going back to our ‘special’ days throughout the year theme, with today being “International Joke Day”.
There’s not many things better than hearing a good joke, especially when the person telling the joke is laughing as they tell it. So today on International Joke Day, tell someone a joke to make them laugh, if you can’t think of any, then use of my few favourites below;
- Did you hear about the musical poo? It just sat in the corner humming
- Why did the golfer wear two pairs on trousers? In case he got a whole in one
- I paid £1000 for a telescopic the other day, I think the shopkeeper seen me coming
- I used to work at a bowling alley. It wasn’t a long term thing, I was just ‘ten pin’
And of course a couple of Tim Vine classics….
- I’ve just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I’ll tell you what, never again.
- A man came up to me in a car park and asked for a lift. I said of course mate, you look great, the worlds your oyster, go get ‘em.
If you know any good jokes, be sure to send them to us.