Over the last couple of days we have talked about getting outside more to appreciate the longer days. Today here are some ideas that might help you get more fresh air, spending more time in the great outdoors and hopefully having some fun without technology…….
- Watch the sunrise
- Watch the sunset
- Walk, cycle or run to a destination rather than driving
- Eat meals outside
- Find some scenic places nearby to visit
- Go to some National Trust Sites
- Have a picnic
- If you have a garden, spend time in it
- Go camping
- If you like to work out, do this outside instead of the gym
- Go to a beer garden and let your hair down
I’m sure there are plenty more so feel free to share with us your ideas too.